Michael Ferrier of Eyeon Property Inspections shares his assessment of the quality of strata books and records, explaining how transparent record keeping adds to property values. He encourages owners to take responsibility for their own records, and he’s even got a system to help us do precisely that.
- Get the transcript here!
- Watch Amanda’s full video with Michael Ferrier on our Facebook page
- Episode 333. How detailed should the minutes of strata meetings be?
- Episode 187. Why buildings must pay more attention to their books and records
- EYEON Property Inspections Website
- Tyres and Inspection Reports
- EYEON Property Inspections Resources
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Your Strata Property on Instagram here