Reena and I discuss:
– whose responsibility it is to reimburse stolen funds in the event of a cyber fraud incident,
– when the minutes may not be an accurate reflection of what occurred at a meeting,
– the communities taking their ‘corporate responsibilities’ seriously,
– a strata manager’s perspective on why strata communities must stay ‘match-fit’, and how they can do so.
I also ask the question: did Reena FINALLY get a puppy? Tune in to find out.
- Get the transcript here!
- Podcast Episode 333. How detailed should the minutes of strata meetings be?
- Podcast Episode 331. “If you can’t repair it, don’t own it.” – Michael Teys
- Member call no. 65: “Why do we have to manage the strata manager?”
- Solving under-investment in Strata: Governance and Meetings – Article by Russell Young