Reena joins me to discuss:
- surprises after settlement: what happens when a new owner wasn’t made aware of significant OC debts before they bought?
- the devil that’s in the detail of meeting minutes
- how to be a good witness before the Tribunal (and how Reena knows…)
- the new regulations making meetings easier, in more ways than one.
- Get the transcript here!
- NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal – SC 22/01370 – Alan Peacock vs The Owners – Strata Plan No 43576
- Regulation 10 Ballot for strata committee – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016
- Schedule 1 of Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Regulation 14B Reasonable Steps – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016