- Reena Van Aalst describes the frustration of a new owner who has been waiting too long for her strata committee to make a decision about her renovation works,
- I answer the question: what happens when no one nominates for the committee?
- With Reena’s intervention, an owner gets their carpet replaced by the OC, and
- We share an opportunity for your building to saves thousands per year on running costs.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 29 – Owners corporation to appoint strata committee – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 106 – Duty of owners corporation to maintain and repair property- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Smart Green Apartments Applications