Reena and I discuss:
– the perfect storm of events that is forcing managers to seek “quotes to get quotes”
– the elderly Earlwood couple bailed out of their “cruel” strata levies with public donations
– a little known Tribunal procedure, and
– what some owners wished they had known before buying in to strata.
- Get the transcript here!
- DESIGN AND BUILDING PRACTITIONERS ACT 2020 – As at 14 October 2021 – Act 7 of 2020 (NSW)
- After 50 years in Earlwood, ‘cruel’ strata bill threatens elderly couple with homelessness
- Your Strata Property Facebook Page
- Your Strata Property website
- Your Strata Property Instagram page
- Apartment owners left in the lurch over building defects – 7.30 Report
- Episode 151 | The Supreme Court’s pet showdown on strata property by-laws | Amanda Farmer, Your Strata Property
- Episode 241. Strata surprises, successful renovations and regretful records: my chat with Veronica Morgan