This week, Reena and I share concerns around fire safety professionals signing off fire safety statements in the face of non-compliance. We answer a listener question about insurance commissions, and review the Tribunal’s current position on legal costs, in light of a recent win.
- Get the transcript here!
- 090. In Conversation: the difference between by-law reviews and consolidations
- 096. In Conversation: beware long-term fire safety contracts
- The Owners Strata Plan No 82306 v Anderson  NSWCATCD 1 (5 February 2018)
- Section 2014, Strata Schemes Management Act 1996
- Section 60 Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act