This week, Reena and I discuss whether or not an owners corporation is obliged to affix the common seal to a lot owner’s development application. We recap some of the important rules when it comes to the election of the strata committee, and share a recent win in the Tribunal, relevant to access orders under s 124 of the Strata Schemes Management Act.
- Get the transcript here!
- The Owners – Strata Plan No. 37762 v Dinh Phuong Dung Pham and anor  NSWSC 1287 (29 November 2006)
- OC SP 50246 v Kumar (Strata and Community Schemes)  NSWCTTT 585 (19 November 2013)
- Section 31 Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Regulation 9 Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016
- Section 124 Strata Schemes Management Act 2015